Not registered yet?
Picasso Travel will make the difference in your business with access to net airfare contracts and our one-of-a-kind affiliate program! Register with us today >
Update 09/05/2012 (PDF)
Segment Booking - Best Practice
Dear Travel Partner,
Please observe the following rules when working with flight reservations.
Any validations of those rules might result in airline debit memos.
It is your responsibility when using the GDS to obey the airline regulations.
If Picasso Travel receives an ADM for breaking of married segments on a reservation and/or ticket which was booked by you, our valued customer, we are obligated to pass the charges onto the origin of the booking policy violation and will bill your account the full value of the ADM received.
- Do not cancel and rebook unticketed segments in the same reservation.
- Always create a new reservation from the availability display.
- Only use the "Best Buy" option (AMADEUS: FXB, SABRE: WPNCB) for a completely new reservation, otherwize the GDS might give you the expired fare for the class booked.
- Never add fake ticketnumbers or voided ticketnumbers to a PNR.
- Observe the cancel warning and the ticket time limit from the airline in the PNR.
- Cancel all HX/UN/NO/UC segments immediately.
- Observe the regulations regarding married segments and churning - Click here for more details